Traditional kitchen – it’s always beautiful, accurate and topical, because the word ” traditional” is translated from Latin as “sample” or “norm.” Kitchen design in traditional style is always trying to show the ideal beauty, simplicity and ease of using. But more often the beauty and elegance exceed the comfort and functionality.
The main features of the kitchen in the traditional style:
- dominated by bright colors (white, beige, brown);
- using a wooden furniture and other items made from wood;
- often includes volume, hanging chandelier (crystal or glass);
- sometimes has decorative carving, gilding, mother of pearl and bronze;
- using high-quality materials for the kitchen in traditional style;
- the furniture is simple, but elegant.